Hermosa Longwear Defined Brow Pencil is the brand's first eyebrow pencil that helps you effortlessly create natural-looking brows that stays on all day. "Enhance, Define and Shape, Always Perfect Brows"
Available in 2 Shades
• Choco Brown
• Walnut Brown
A versatile, long-lasting, waterproof, sweat-proof and smudge-proof eyebrow pencil with a retractable precision-tip applicator. It's innovative triangular chisel tip allows you to draw the most precise, natural hair-like strokes, as well as define and shade your eyebrows to create the most natural to bold look. At the other end is a spiral brush for grooming brows and blending in colour.
Ideal for filling in sparse or over-trimmed eyebrows, this product transforms shapeless brows in just a few strokes.
The oil-free, waterproof, buildable formula makes it glide on easily without stickiness. It also allows you to effortlessly mimic brows for a fresh, natural look or layer for a bold brow look that lasts all day.
Whether it’s thin and teeny lines that mimic the look of small brow hairs or thick lines to fill in spaces in the brows for a full and bold look, be your own brow magician however you want.
CHOCO BROWN●Titanium Dioxide CI 77891●Synthetic Fluorphlogopite●Iron Oxides CI 77499●Stearic Acid●Iron Oxides CI 77492
●Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax●Iron Oxides [CI 77491]● Hydrogenated Castor Oil●Synthetic Beeswax
●Hydrogenated Coconut Oil●Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil [Ricinus Communis Seed Oil]●Microcrystalline
●Wax (Cera Microcristallina)●Iron Oxides [CI 77499]●Iron Oxides [CI 77492]●Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl
WALNUT BROWN●Synthetic Fluorphlogopite●Titanium Dioxide CI 77891●Stearic Acid●Rhus Succedanea Fruit
Wax●Mica●Iron●Oxides CI 77492●Dicalcium Phosphate●Iron Oxides CI 77491 ●Synthetic Beeswax●Hydrogenated Coconut Oil●Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil●Hydrogenated Castor Oil
[Ricinus Communis Seed Oil]●Iron Oxides CI 77499●Microcrystalline Wax
(Cera Microcristallina)●Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide CI 77510 ●Pentaerythrityl●Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate●Tocopherol
HOW TO USE
How to use
1. Groom your eyebrows with the spiral brush.
2. Twist the pencil to extend the tip to 1mm. Gently apply the pencil in the direction of the eyebrow growth in light strokes to fill in sparse areas and shape the brow ends.
3. Gently groom your eyebrows with the spiral brush to blend in for a more even colour
• When not in use, keep the cap tight.
• For longer lasting eyebrows, do not rub or touch your brows throughout the day.
• To find the natural arch of your brow, place the eyebrow pencil next to your nostril at an approximate 45 degree angle past the pupil and across the brow. Your arch should be just outside of where the pencil hits your brow,
• To begin, use soft strokes that follows the bottom shape of your eyebrow. Define the base of your eyebrows in a neat way, but if you feel that the line is starting to look sharp and not natural, use the spiral brush to blend in the brow line drawn using the pencil in upward direction.
• Focus on adding more volume to the edge of your brows to give them a natural look. This will also make your eyebrows look fuller.
• Always use the spiral brush to groom hairs upward and outward to blend in color and set brows.