FAQ - Product
Where can I buy your products?
- Currently our main point of sales is at our website www.m-one-shop.com We do conduct promotions from time to time, please do visit our social media pages (FB and IG) for more information about it.
Are your products tested on animals?
- We have a super strict cruelty-free policy. No products or source ingredients are tested on animals and we do not test on any animals (except on willing humans of course!) and we have adhered to cruelty free practices since first launch. Our manufacturing and testing processes are completely free from animal testing and we only source ingredients from suppliers who do not test on animals.
Are your products vegan?
- Our products are scientifically formulated with 100% natural ingredients and does not contain any animal by-products or animal derivatives.
Are your products “Alcohol Free”?
- Our products are does not contain any ethyl or denatured alcohols, which are damaging to the skin
What is the shelf life of your products?
- Our products do not have contain controversial or harmful preservatives, often used to extend the shelf life of skincare products. We only use natural-based preservatives that are safe while maintaining an optimal pH for skin. The shelf life varies for different products. There is also an international open jar icon on all packaging and this icon will show you the shelf life of the product once opened. Do refer to the packaging for PAO (Period After Opening) indications. In general, most of our products are stable 2 years unopened and 3 months after opening. In order to preserve and extend the fresh quality of our products during PAQ, they should be kept away from heat and extreme temperature fluctuations.
I reordered a product and noticed that it seems to smell a little different or the colour looks a little different. Why is that so?
- Sometimes, due to usage of natural ingredients in different seasons, you may find slight differences in fragrance or colour in different batches. Our top priority is to ensure the quality of our products; thus, we do not use any additives or other methods to modify our skin care. The scent you might smell in some cases is due to the natural scent of the ingredients (vegetal extracts for example). If you have any questions on our products, please feel free to get in touch with us anytime.
What skin types are your products suitable for?
- Generally, our products are perfect for the tropical Asian climates and appropriate for all skin types.
Are your products suitable for people with sensitive skin?
- Our products are made to be comforting for the skin and are the perfect treat for sensitive skin. We formulate our products for optimal efficacy and visible results with minimum irritancy, and this includes leaving out endocrine-disrupting preservatives such as parabens. However, everyone’s skin is different and how it accepts a product is relative. We strongly advise you to perform a skin patch test before using the product if you know or suspect that your skin is highly sensitive. Our ingredient list for each product can be found on its respective pages as well as its box packaging for your better understanding. If you have any questions on our ingredients, please feel free to get in touch with us anytime.
How do I do a patch test?
- If you are concerned about trying a new product then take a small amount on a cotton bud and rub it behind your ear, or in the crease of your arm, or both. Wait an absolute minimum of 24 hours and see what happens. If you have very sensitive skin, you may want to wait a full 72 hours.
Are your products safe to use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding?
- Our products are made to be comforting for pregnant and nursing mothers. However, everyone’s skin is different and how it accepts a product is relative. Please do consult your doctor to ensure that our products are aligned with your pregnancy and nursing plans.
How long does it take to see visible results?
- Because each individual is unique, results varies from person to person. Typically, results will depend on your skin condition and your skin type. In general, you should see noticeable improvements after 1 month of consistent application. It takes at least 28 days for our skin cells to go through a full renewal cycle (this cycle may be extended with age) and we encourage consistent use for 3 to 6 months to see visible results. However, in the long run, you should be able to witness healthier and rejuvenated skin.